About Me

My photo
Just a girl who loves to laugh and likes to make people laugh. She also has a dream to have her house designed by herself in the future. Sof7Drink, bob8D'builder, Casablan9Ca, Djenera de Tjakra!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

wuhu

So there's a lot of things that i want to do.

1. Play The Sims 3!!
I really want this game!I desperately (lebay) want to play this game because it sounds, looks, and whatever, interesting! And I really want to build houses and buildings and stuff! Also look for the furnitures or something like
that and of course i want to play the people I made in a beautiful (haha) house I made. Fulfill their
goals blablabla.................

This is cool! We can put stuff diagonally?!

The poster. The animation is great. Congratulation for the creator of this game


2. The second thing is buy iPod Video!
I really want this. But appearantly, maybe this thing not in store anymore. And there is iPod Classic Video 120 GB, maybe I would buy that, but I will look for this item everywhere(lebay) first! Of course it's better iPod touch (yaiyalah bagusan iTouch kemana mana gila) but I want this stuff more then iTouch. I'm saving money and I still need much more money.



That's it? of course not. There's still a lot more things I want to do, but I will continue later


PS. Maap ye kalo bahasa inggrisnya aneh, lagi sok berbahasa inggris soalnya hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment